Search Engine traffic is one of the greatest factors for success of your website because you can turn traffic into potential clients or followers.
1. APPLY ON-PAGE SEO | This refers to the optimization methods applied to the website or blog pages that will appear in the search engine results when the user types specific search terms.
2. APPLY OFF-PAGE SEO | Off-page optimization techniques refer to the methods you apply outside the website to increase its rank, traffic, and visibility in the search engine. (Example: third party directories and social networking sites).
3. TARGET YOUR USER, NOT THE SEARCH ENGINE | Visitors return to your site when the content is USEFUL.
4. DEDICATE TIME | Optimizing your website is a long-term and ongoing process which takes a great deal of time and effort to see a significant impact. It’s important to make the time or hire a professional to handle the task.
5. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE | As you learn about SEO, most methods call for practice and analyzing the results. This will help determine which SEO techniques help increase your website traffic and rank.
Email | email@example.com