For the average person or business, growing your following takes time and attention on a daily basis.
Luckily, there are a few things you can do right away to collect at least 1,000 quality followers for your personal or professional Instagram account. It’s all about knowing where to invest your time and effort.
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
- Optimize posts with relevant hashtags.
- Interact with users through follows, likes, and comments.
- Cross promote with users who have audiences similar to your own.
- Run Instagram contests to encourage engagement.
- Use Instagram Stories and explore its interactive features.
- Test out the Live Video feature.
- Share your profile link on your website and social media channels.
- Apply for a verification badge.