Diane Nelson is a consultant and speaker on developing business strategies aimed at utilizing today’s technology to boost revenue and increase market share.
Nelson is the editor-in-chief of Metro Women Quarterly; a luxury lifestyle + leisure print publication serving an affluent demographic. The publication offers feature articles on fashion, lifestyle, design, cuisine, travel, fitness and more.
Nelson speaks on various business, marketing and branding strategies. Her seminar topics can be customized to meet the needs of any company or industry.
Speaking Topics | Seminars
- How To Generate Income in ANY Economy
- The Psychology of Money
- Social Media
- Marketing Metrics
- Mobile Marketing
- Learn the Inside Secretes to Successful Branding and Marketing
- Blue Ocean Strategies | Learn How To Make the Competition Irrelevant
Nelson has been consulting professionally for nearly a decade working with small to mid-size companies.
A Few of Her Clients Include |
- Auth Consulting & Associates
- Energy Concepts
- New Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce
- National Asphalt Services & Consulting
- Lori’s Massage
- Betty Most Agency, Inc.
- River Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dyer Designs
- Northern Star Council
- Madsen Communications, Inc.
- The Boy Scouts
- Comfortably Simple Furniture
If you would like more information on how your company might benefit by hiring a consultant or professional speaker contact us today for a free consultation.
Phone | 715-220-3567 Call us Today to Get Started!